Super Visa Insurance Ottawa
Super Visa Insurance Ottawa - Super Visa Insurance is a program to cover the costs of any medical crisis you may face while visiting Canada. Parents or grandparents can obtain long-term travel insurance for one year through the policy. It is very hard for someone to move abroad and live without their loved ones for a long period of time. With the launch of the super visa program, the Federal Government aims to bring families together during tough times. In order to qualify for a Super Visa in Canada, visitors must hold health coverage issued by a Canadian company worth at least $100,000. Get the best quote from us to know more.
How does this Super visa Insurance Ottawa Program work?
- You can buy the insurance policy from $100,000 to $300,000 for Emergency Medical Coverage.
- When you apply for a visa, you will attach the insurance policy you purchased.
- It takes around 6-8 weeks for a visa to get approved. And the policy has an effective date on the contract.
- If the visa gets refused, the amount for the insurance premium will be refunded back with a 100% guarantee.
- As soon as your coverage for one year is over, you will be able to renew it.
What are the requirements to obtain a Super Visa Insurance Ottawa?
- You must be a parent or grandparent of a citizen or permanent resident of Canada to be applicable for a super visa.
- There should be no other reason for the applicant cannot enter Canada.
- An official letter from your Canadian child or grandchild confirming financial support.
- In addition to proof of income, you will need a copy of your Canadian relative's passport or PR card.
- You will need to show proof of medical examination in order to be eligible for entry into Canada.
- u will need to have an insurance policy issued by a Canadian medical insurance company.
Difference between super visa and visitor visa
Under a super visa, only citizens or permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for their parents. Whereas under a visitor visa, anyone can apply for the application whether it could be your friend or relative. The second main difference between a super visa as well as a visitor visa is the duration. You can obtain a super visa for 10 years whereas a visitor visa for 6 months. A super visa requires Low Income Cut Off (LICO) while a visitor visa does not require such formality. There is a lot of difference between a super visa and a visitor visa but some similarities too.
Benefits of taking a Super Visa Insurance Plan
- Medical Services
- Ambulance services
- Emergency dental repair
- Prescriptive medications
- X-rays and diagnostics
Want to know the super visa insurance Ottawa plans which are suited best for you? Get the best quote from us now!!
Call Us Today: (647) 640-2222