Super visa insurance for Parents in Calgary
Super Visa Insurance Calgary - Calgary is a beautiful city that heartens people to visit Canada to explore. Many people who live in Calgary wish that their parents or grandparents who live in another country come to live with them. For this purpose, the former government has launched a scheme named as Super Visa scheme so that people can spend life with their loved ones. With the help of a Super Visa, Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to visit Canada for up to 5 years at a time, with multiple entries allowed over ten years. In addition, people also need to have emergency medical insurance from a Canadian Insurer while applying for the Super Visa. If you are seeking help to apply for Super Visa insurance in Calgary, you can get a quote from us.
What is an Emergency Medical Insurance/Super Visa Insurance Calgary?
Super Visa Insurance is a policy that covers the damage costs linked with a medical emergency that may occur during your visit to Canada. The super visa insurance allows visitors to take advantage of Canada's health care system without having to pay for most medical appointments and procedures out of pocket. Apart from this, if you are willing to apply for Super Visa Insurance, you must fulfil some requirements mentioned below.
Requirements of Super Visa Insurance Calgary
- Firstly, the Super Visa Insurance policy you buy must be from a Canadian Insurance company
- Secondly, your policy must cover Medical Emergencies, Repatriation of Remains, as well as Hospitalization costs.
- Thirdly, your policy must be valid for at least 1 year.
- Lastly, the policy should be of a minimum coverage of at least $100,000 or more
Eligibility Criteria of a Super Visa
To be eligible for a super visa, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- You should not be prohibited to enter Canada for any reason.
- You have to submit proof of a Medical Exam at the Canadian Immigration Service proving that you are medically admissible
- To qualify for a super visa, you must be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicant must provide an official letter confirming the financial support from your Canadian child or grandchild.
- Applicant will also need a copy of a Canadian relative's passport or PR card in addition to proof of income.
These were the criteria to be eligible for a Super Visa which is very important to be fulfilled to visit Canada. For more details, you can contact our Super Visa Advisor, Pankaj Bhatia, who is a qualified and professional super visa insurance advisor in Calgary.
What is the cost of Super visa insurance Calgary?
There may be differences in the cost and coverage options for Super Visa insurance depending on where you are travelling. But, on average, there is a possibility of the price of the Super Visa insurance going from CAD$100 to CAD$200 per month. It completely depends on your provider and the plan which you choose. If you are planning to visit Canada to live with your loved ones and want to find a suitable insurance company to buy Super Visa Insurance at a cheap cost, then you are at the right place. Our most qualified insurance advisor, Pankaj Bhatia is there to help you and make your journey peaceful and memorable.
Get your emergency medical insurance at the most affordable prices
Call Us Today: (647) 640-2222