Super visa insurance calculator
super visa insurance Canada is a compulsory step in the way to obtain a super visa and spend a longer duration in Canada with their children or grandchildren. A super visa is one of the programs in which parents or grandparents are allowed to visit Canada for long period. To spend more time with their loved ones, it’s crucial to fulfil the entire mandatory requirement as mentioned in the below section. In short, the super visa is an appropriate way to meet our children in Canada for a long time. During the process, we also can guide you and help you when you need it.
To know about super visa:
- It allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 5 years,
- An applicant can also extend their stay by up to two years while having a stay in Canada,
- Next, it allows multiple entries for up to ten years,
- At last, a mandatory requirement is purchasing medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company; it must be valid for up to one year.
Why need super visa health insurance for parents or grandparents
- The first benefit is that it covers the cost of an ambulance, medical care, surgeries, and so on. This is needed when an applicant gets an emergency.
- Benefits of the medication during the hospitalization,
- Cost of the medical test such as CT scans, X-rays, and so on up to the policy,
- Dental benefits,
- Get ambulance services, emergency costs,
- Follow-up treatment and many more.
Super visa insurance must have:
- Super visa insurance must be from a Canadian insurance firm,
- It must be valid up to one year from the date of entry in Canada,
- Must have a minimum coverage of one lakh Canadian dollars,
- An applicant must have proof that insurance is fully paid.
Super visa insurance cost:
The cost of super visa insurance Canada may vary because of so many different factors. The factors could be age, medical history of an applicant, deductible amount, length of the policy, and many others. In addition, the super visa insurance must have 1, 00,000 Canadian dollars in coverage and must be valid for up to 1 year/365 days.
The person who invites you must have proof of the household which should minimum level of income. Following are the documents that can be used as proof of funds:
- T4/T1 of the most recent tax year or NOA which means Notice of assessment,
- Employment letter,
- Bank statements and so many other documents.
Choose us for super visa insurance:
We believe that proving the right information, better services on time, and quality advice with our experienced advisors make us different from others. The following are the strength that makes us unique:
Experienced advisors and Co-operative, Our experience in the industry makes us compatible and unique. So, for detailed information or queries about super visa insurance in Canada, surely contact us. This is the first step towards super visa insurance. You can get your quote for free!